The world is getting smaller, Christ needs to get bigger.

6:41 PM / Posted by David Montenegro /

I was at a work meeting yesterday and they showed a global map with some wireless communication statistics laid over the map. But I sat there and realized how small our world has really become. Now with jets, trains and automobiles you can be pretty much anywhere you want to be within a day or two. How exiting that thought is in regards to spreading the love and story of Christ all over the earth. God willing this band will have a world wide reach, regardless of socio-economic boundaries and location. I'm constantly praying for ways that we can do concerts for free(more on that whole idea later). I pray that we will be able to take the good news of Christ's death and resurrection to every country. I also have played with the idea of translating the songs we are creating to other languages, primarily spanish(since I speak it), japanese(they have found a place in my heart and am learning japanese now) and chinese (because about half of the world's population speaks some form of mandarin). If you have not been outside of the US, jump at the first chance you get. It will pretty much change your life. It's a totally different world out there in desperate need of a Saviour and a relationship with our graceful and almighty God.

0 comments:

Post a Comment