Life is crazy

9:59 AM / Posted by David Montenegro /

Hi everybody, 


So christmas break is gone and done, back to life as usual...*Sighs*

Band Updates: We are working on finishing our demo right now. We're in the home stretch. We have 3 songs 98% done and are starting the writing process of the 4th song, the final one for the demo. God willing we'll start recording in the March time frame. 

David Updates: 
1)I just started school again, going for my Masters in Business Administration. I'm taking it online from Spring Arbor University www.arbor.edu. Its a christian school that has a great acredited business program. I'm actually enjoying it so far *gasp*, I"ll be done in 18 months, not too bad. 
2) There is a possibility that I may be leading worship at another church sometime soon. I'm not sure when or if it will happen, but please pray for me if you get a chance as this seems like a great opportunity. 

I have some other stuff to blog about, but I'm out of time for today. Has to do with a Christian's thirst for divine knowledge. I'll post something soon. Keep tuned. Love ya'll, Be blessed in our Saviour's hands. 

-David

2 comments:

Anonymous on March 20, 2009 at 9:41 PM

Hello! Long time no seee...um...talk...ummm..write? haha


Umm, unfortunately the concert was unable to come together because venues weren't willing to put on a show put together by one man, instead they wanted a business/organization backing it. It's kind of tough to hear, because this concert was something I felt I was truly called to do...BUT I've been praying and the concert will happen, just not right now. I believe there is another path for me that I have to take first, before I can put together the concert. This path is something I've actually thought about doing in the past, but never in the serious "alright, let's do it thinking." Now I'm set on doing it, but you'll have to wait I'll surprise you when its official.

Alright, well I hope all is well with you. I hope your CD is coming along well, school is treating you well, and I hope you got the opportunity to lead the worship at that church.

Comment by David Montenegro on April 5, 2009 at 6:48 PM

Hi Jason!

yeah, definately long time :) its great to hear from you.

i'm sorry the original idea didn't work out. Thats really disappointing that the venues couldn't get on board.... But I'm glad to hear you are working on another angle. NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!! Way to go man.

AAAh!!! I can't wait to hear what you have planned!!! Let me know when its official!!

Things are going great. We're doing some recording this friday, hopefully i'll have something to put up here in the next couple of weeks (even if its just one song for now). The writing process is slow, but it has been great. Haven't heard back about the worship opportunity, but things are looking good so far , i'll definitely let you know how that goes!

-David

Post a Comment