8:13 AM / Posted by David Montenegro /


Are you familiar with the 4th dimension? It's basically the thought of time progressing in a linear fashion. So, we are all traveling along the 4th dimension at exactly the same rate. Much like if we all started a race together and kept in a strait line shoulder to shoulder until the finish line. I was driving this morning and this aforementioned thought hit me. We all have been given time, and are all using the same amount of time every day. Some people do great things with it. Some people don't. What do the great people do to make the same amount of time work wonders? How do you use your time? We will all reach the finish line someday, and will have to answer to the great God of the universe on what we did during this great race. I have a lot of thinking to do, am I doing everything I can to get the most of the time given to me? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment